It will focus on how professional bloggers have evolved over the last few years and where the industry is heading. And you can find out a lot of interesting opinions about trends in digital marketing, blog monetization and how brands identify bloggers.
Key note speech by Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez of
Please find below a brief conference schedule.
Panel Discussions at Milk Studios (February 10, 2011):
- Who Owns Your Blog Content? 9:00am – 10:30
- The Business of Blogging, 11:00am -12:30pm
- Working with Brands Gracefully, 2:00pm – 3:30pm
- Rise of the Professional Blogger, 4:00pm – 5:30pm
- Key Note Speaker, 6:00pm – 7:00pm
- Party at The Chelsea Room, 7:30pm – 9:30pm
Workshops at Le Bain, The Standard Hotel (February 11, 2011):
- Essential Blogger Toolkit, 1:00pm – 2:30pm
- Start Up Workshop, 3:00pm – 4:00 pm
- The Media: Pitching, Prepping, and Performing, 4:00pm – 5:30pm
The panels in particular will cover topics such as Internet sharing, copyright infringement, intellectual property, and how to protect your content and brand as a blogger. The workshops will cover all the essentials like team, product strategy, branding, business planning, funding and more.
Registration is $60 and includes full day panels, access to workshops (subject to availability), lunch, party and fabulous gift bag!